Following on from part 2 of this 5 part series, herewith is:
Section 3 – Building For Mobile
- The common pitfalls and challenges you’ll face when building for mobile and more importantly how to avoid them
- Why building for mobile is different to building for web
- How and why user input controls effect the mobile experience
- How to deliver a seamless mobile experience for your business and the underlying technology you must have to support it
- Why user contexts impact the mobile solution you take to market
- The importance of proximity relevance to in mobile development
- The spectrum of mobile users and its impact on mobile design
- Mobile web vs Mobile Apps – what do you really need for your brand?
Your feedback and comments are appreciated.